Wrestling News PRO! Forum!

Please Sign Up Or Login To Continue Using Wrestling News Pro! Forum.

http://wrestlingnewspro.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Sign Up Or Login To Continue Using Wrestling News Pro! Forum.

http://wrestlingnewspro.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of WrestlingNewsPro.com

5 posters

Do you think John Cena did a right thing to put his position on Raw on the line?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Do you think John Cena did a right thing to put his position on Raw on the line? Empty Do you think John Cena did a right thing to put his position on Raw on the line?

Post  Admin Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Do you think John Cena did a right thing to put his position on Raw on the line?

I think he made a big mistake and the match is in Randy's favour except uptil what happen on monday night. I think cody rhodes and ted dibiase made the right choice on going against Randy Orton so maybe they will help Cena get the victory.
    Cena_54
    Cena_54
    WNP! Team
    WNP! Team

Do you think John Cena did a right thing to put his position on Raw on the line? Empty Re: Do you think John Cena did a right thing to put his position on Raw on the line?

Post  Cena_54 Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 pm

yh i do i think it shows that cena is not fraid of any1 and he has never backed down from a challenge in life.

but if he loses (hopefully he dont)

he will make SD or ECW what he made RAW into!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Do you think John Cena did a right thing to put his position on Raw on the line? Empty Re: Do you think John Cena did a right thing to put his position on Raw on the line?

Post  Admin Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 am

I think John Cena was looking for something that will get Randy Orton interested in giving him a rematch for the championship and that is the only reason he done this. There is a HIGH chance of him losing and going to smackdown.
    pman123123

Post  pman123123 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:24 am

i think cena just wants revenge against orton
    SouthernSweetheart
    SouthernSweetheart
    Newbie!
    Newbie!

Post  SouthernSweetheart Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:39 am

if he loses he is gonna end up on SD, and if they really hate him on ECW lol i think he will win though and he knows he HAS to so can't wait to see what happens GO CENA break his neck
    robbiep23

Post  robbiep23 Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:04 pm

cena was never going to lose because he was billed to fight on raw this week in the uk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm